HARLEY OWNERS GROUP
The Harley Owners Group® (H.O.G.) is an organization founded and sponsored by Harley-Davidson® Motor Company. The Group was established to offer motorcycling benefits and services to Harley-Davidson enthusiasts throughout the world, and to develop a close relationship between the Harley-Davidson rider, the Harley-Davidson dealer and Harley-Davidson Motor Company.
OUR CHAPTER AIMS
The Purpose of Clyde Valley Chapter is to promote responsible motorcycling activities for members by conducting Chapter activities and encouraging participation in other chapter events. Our goal is to generate an increased level of enthusiasm for riding Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Chapter activities and operations are conducted in a manner consistent with a family-orientated, non-political and non-religious philosophy.
All Harley Owners Group members may join an affiliated Chapter. It shall be the responsibility of each local Chapter to ensure that Chapter members are current national H.O.G. members. It shall be the responsibility of any person applying for, or renewing, membership in a local Chapter to provide proof of his or her national membership as a condition of eligibility for membership. An expired membership in H.O.G. automatically terminates local Chapter membership and any associated memberships.
Clyde Valley Membership details
Whether you are a renewing member or new to the Group we welcome you and request your input to make Clyde Valley Chapter the best it can be. Below are the guidelines for joining a local H.O.G. Chapter according to National H.O.G. Please read over this information and fill in all appropriate information and return the form with a cheque made out to ‘Clyde Valley Chapter’.
LOCAL CHAPTER MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
- A new Chapter membership enrolment and release form must be completed each year, membership runs from 1st Jan
- Only current National H.O.G. members may join a local chapter (Join HOG here)
- National membership will be verified prior to accepting local membership
- Local membership must match National membership (Full or Associate)
- An expired National membership automatically terminates local chapter membership as well as any associated memberships. The sponsoring dealer has the right to suspend or revoke the membership of any Chapter member should his/her conduct be deemed undesirable.
How do I join Clyde Valley?
Full membership is £30.00 per year and family members ‘go free’ providing they are a family member/partner of the full member. Family members that ride a bike must have a full membership.
If you prefer not to renew online please contact our Secretary Chris Kelly.